Please read and follow the below guide lines regarding the Patch App & Go Tester.
- Do Not use with POE (Power other Ethernet) devices plugged into the network
- Do Not operate in extreme heat or dispose into a naked flame
- Do Not bring into contact with liquids
- Do Not leave inside of hot vehicles with temperatures that may rise above 60℃. Do not charge / discharge in such conditions
- Do Not unassembled the device modify, or replace the battery
- Do Not place the device into a microwave oven, dryer, or high-pressure container
- Stop charging the device if charging is not completed within the specified time of 2 hours
- Stop using the device if abnormal heat, odour, discolouration, deformation or any abnormal condition are detected during use, charge, or storage
- Keep away from fire immediately if leakage or foul odour is detected.
- If liquid from the battery comes into contact with your skin or clothes, wash thoroughly with water immediately
- If liquid from the battery comes into contact with your eyes, do not rub your eyes. Wash them well with clean edible oil and seek medical attention immediately
- Store the device in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight
- Charge temperature range : 0 ℃ to 45 ℃ ; Discharge temperature range : -20 ℃ to 60 ℃ .(When using equipment)
- Do Not use a charging adaptor over 5.5V max, 500mA max while charging
- Don’t attempt to replace the battery yourself — you may damage the battery, which could cause overheating, fire, and injury. The lithium-ion battery in your Tester should be serviced or recycled by Patch App & Go or an authorised distributor, and must be recycled or disposed of separately from household waste. Dispose of batteries according to your local environmental laws and guidelines.
This product has demonstrated EMC compliance under conditions that included the use of compliant peripheral devices and shielded cables between system components. It is important that you use compliant peripheral devices and shielded cables between system components to reduce the possibility of causing interference to radios, televisions, and other electronic devices
The symbol above means that according to local laws and regulations your product and/or its battery shall be disposed of separately from household waste. When this product reaches its end of life, take it to a collection point designated by local authorities. The separate collection and recycling of your product and/or its battery at the time of disposal will help conserve natural resources and ensure that it is recycled in a manner that protects human health and the environment.
EU Compliance Statement
Patch App & Go Technologies Ltd hereby declares that this wireless device is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU and RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU.